We can offer advice on which is the best option for a particular tree or circumstance.
- Crown thinning: Can improve light penetration whilst retaining tree shape and form
- Crown reducing: Reduce overall tree size professionally when tree has outgrown its position
- Crown cleaning: Removal of dead, dying, diseased and damaged branches to improve safety and appearance.
- Dead wooding: Removal of all deadwood from tree to improve safety and appearance
- Pollarding:Removal of all live growth back to stubs or main stem (Only recommended in certain circumstances as this can cause branch failure in the future, or even death of tree in some cases).
Treescapes (NI) provides Tree Maintenance Services in the Greater Belfast Area including Lisburn, Holywood, Bangor, Dunmurry, Newtownards, Glengormley, Comber and Saintfield.